Tuesday 19 October 2010

Strange looking fungi!

My little girl and I were out in the garden yesterday looking at fungi when she suddenly leaped back looking slightly concerned.  It turns out that the strange green fungi she had spotted in the grass, and decided to touch,  took offense at this intrusion and hopped forward.  Trying not to laugh, but failing miserably, I finally convinced her that the frog got more of a fright than she did!

We are very lucky in that we have had many visits from frogs in the garden and here are some of my many shots from the ones that visited our pond.




They are great characters and some just can't resist the camera.

Susan xx

3 comments:

  1. Your little frog looks like a fun guy!
    (sorry...couldn't help myself)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww they are so cute - poor Lily traumatised by the nasty frog lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hee hee, fab story! Love the froggy pics too - think I like the 2nd one best - love the shades of green! Susie x

    ReplyDelete