Friday 1 October 2010

Foxgloves

Hello!  I wish I could say that I have been busy taken pictures this week but the weather has once again been conspiring against me.  I am now thinking about taken my photography in a new direction - wet, soggy and windswept photography!
Instead I  have been working on some of the images that I have taken during the year and this week it has been the turn of the foxglove.  I had two rather sorry looking foxgloves hiding at the back of the garden with only a few flowers having emerged on both plants but this made me concentrate on a close up view of two flowers rather than going for the whole plant.  I also went for a more grainy feel.  




The images differ slightly in the orientation.  I prefer the top image myself but please let me know what you think.

Have a good weekend.

Susan

1 comment:

  1. Hi Susan

    Both are stunning, but I also prefer the first image. The gorgeous pink against that deep green is beautiful!

    Hopefully the weather will be better for yoiu next week. Susie x

    ReplyDelete