Saturday 2 July 2011

Hello!

After a very, very hectic few months I am pleased to finally have had the time to pick up my camera again and even work on the images that I have taken - hurrah!

The next few images are some experimental images that I have taken of some tulips with the lensbaby fisheye lens.  Please let me know what you think:





We were driving around a couple of weekends ago and past this field and I couldn't resist going back with my camera the next day to get some images.  I hope you like them. 




Have a good rest of the weekend.

Susan
xx
 

2 comments:

  1. I ADORE the red tulip image and the bottom poppy image - both soooo beautiful! Here's to having some more time for your photography.....it would be an absolute crime not to capture more amazing nature!! susie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Still loving the top red one!

    I've nominated you for the leibster award - hope you accept! (http://susieloudesigns.blogspot.com/2012/03/award.html)

    Have a great weekend.
    Susie x

    ReplyDelete