Thursday 16 September 2010

The secret of the peony rose

These beautiful flowers were given to me by my fabby friend Susie and her family when they came to visit one weekend.  I couldn't wait to get my camera set up to take them and early the next morning managed to get a spare few moments to take some images.  The colours are so rich and I found the resulting images  had a sensual feels to them.  Normally I don't pay much attention to peony roses as they are always drooping, being so top heavy, but will definitely be having a closer next time.

  






I like all three images but the bottom image has that slight edge over the other two.  Let me know what you  think.
Susan


1 comment:

  1. Third one's still my favourite, followed by the first. Didn't realise they were those peony roses, duh!! Love all the shades of cream and that rich centre in the third (ooook sounds like a chocolate!!). Susie x

    ReplyDelete